21 July 2010

Little Lady Big Family


Bonjour et salut, tout le monde! I have been out of bloggerland because we were in Canada to celebrate my Dad's retirement with my family. My Mom & Dad also hosted us all at their new home they just built, and it was great to have us all together again! I have 3 brothers and 1 sister, and we are spread out all over the world so it's very seldom that we are all together in one place at one time.




Me and my siblings (I'm the second to youngest of the 5)


My Mama & Papa with their 5 children

And finally...all of us!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big the girls are. I can't even remember how old they were the last time I saw them, but they were little. Time sure passes by so fast...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...