25 April 2011

Easter

We headed to my in-law's home for Easter this weekend, taking the train from NYC to Lancaster, PA. It was a gorgeous sunny and warm weekend, and we got to spend time with our huge family. There were 28 of us at for Easter dinner!

Our Baby Bean was particularly fond of the roast ham and sweet potatoes, as well as the chocolate cake with homemade boiled peanut butter frosting, so I made sure to eat plenty of it!





At church on Sunday morning, I wore an Easter hat, as is the custom where I grew up, but not a single other lady had on a hat in church! Strange!

My hat was from the 1950's, a great find from etsy.com!








Dan and his mom







Couldn't help but picture our little baby crawling around next year looking for eggs with all the cousins! How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...