01 June 2011

Florida...last trip before the baby!

The day after our baby shower, I flew to Orlando for a week of vacation with my best friends Kristi, Danny, Candice, and all their little kiddos! We rented a 3 bedroom condo and it was a fabulous vacation! Pool, lunch, more pool, shopping, dinner, and sleep- that was pretty much our schedule! 



I'm not a sun-worshiper, I'm a SHADE-worshiper! Ahhhhh



I didn't like the alligator warning signs too much...





It took a while to get used to seeing this big belly in a swimsuit! I swear I have on bottoms in this picture, but it looks like I don't! hahaha





Horizontal stripes, while very fashionable this season, highlight the enormity of this baby belly!




Magnolia trees were blooming all over the resort- I thought they were so gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...