07 September 2011

Cloth diapering- WIN!

Baby Sevryn has been 100% in cloth diapers for a week now, and I'm thrilled that they work SO well! We had to wait until she was about 9 lbs and her legs were big enough to fill the leg holes but now they fit perfectly!

I bought a few different brands to try and decide which work the best for us before ordering a whole bunch that don't work. Right now, fuzibunz are the clear winner. No leaks, no blowouts, even overnight! They are super easy to put on, easy to wash and I got the cutest bright primary colors! The soft fleece feels so cozy and gentle for a baby, I wonder why anyone would choose scratchy disposable diapers for day to day at home use. Disposables are good for traveling, or when staying at someone else's house, but I'm loving the cloth diapers for the rest of the time!


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...