01 March 2012

Where am I?

I would love to think I'm the type of supermom that can do it all, but I must admit, I just can't blog often. Sevryn is just beginning to sleep through the night (although I hesitate to put that in print, in case it jinxes me!) Last night, she slept from 11pm to 6:30am! For some, the thought of their 7 month old baby (yes, she just turned 7 months!) going to bed at 11pm would be insane, but for me, that's the only way I can get her to sleep for a lengthy time at night. As for my blog, I just haven't had a chance to finish her birth story, but I promise I will!

Gotta go- she's sitting on the kitchen island beside me, pulling on my hair and banging a rubber spatula.  Regardless of the lack of sleep, lack of personal time, and exhaustion, she is STILL the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I love being her mama!

I'll be blogging again soon- if she ever takes a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...