22 September 2006

Gift Ideas for that Special Someone

It's hard to believe, but Christmas is just 3 months away! To help you avoid that last minute rush, I thought I'd make a few suggestion of this year's "big ticket items." Click on the image to enlarge



First, the Bingo Hat. Who wouldn't love a Bingo Hat?! The caption says that folks will be "startled"... well, I should HOPE so! My friend, if they don't notice anything different about you when you are wearing this, you might want to consider a visit to the plastic surgeon.

How about this one? Pure genius!


It's a real "wiener"!? Who writes this stuff?

I bet you're thinking the wiener toaster is hard to beat, but wait...


And look! Two for $16.50, so you can trim your ear AND your nose at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...