30 September 2006

PUN-ishment



I knew someone who was a monorail enthusiast. He had a one track mind.

A set of jumper cables walks into a bar. The bartender says, "ok, I'll serve you, but don't start anything!"

Did you hear about the MAGIC tractor? It was driving down the road one day and suddenly turned into a field.

People who live beyond their means should act their wage.

I couldn't afford to buy cotton, so I decided to be abrasive and steel wool.

James Bond slept right through an earthquake... he was shaken, not stirred.

I used to have a job at a blanket factory, but it folded.

I was offered a job at making venetian blinds, but it sounded a little shady.

And finally, in the stock market today, helium was up, feathers were down, and paper was stationary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...