04 March 2008

Feelin' Hot hot hot

Today's high temp in NYC is 63F/17C- isn't that AWESOME! It's SPRING!!! (um... knock on wood!) Last year we got a big snowstorm on St. Patrick's day, though. I'm SO thankful for this beautiful day and this amazing weather! I talked to my mom last night on the phone (they live in New Brunswick, Canada) and she said that the news was saying that the province has gotten over 13 FEET(!)of snow this winter! Isn't that unbelievable?! They've run out of salt for the roads, and every city is way over budget for snow removal costs. They had to resort to using gravel and sand on the roads instead of salt, because the salt mines can't even produce any more salt because of all the ice and snow. This is one for the books! I asked my mom to take pictures and send to me for my blog, but she laughed and said, "I don't want to take any pictures! I don't want to remember this winter!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...