09 April 2009

Harem SCARE 'EM!

One of this seasons most infamous trends seems to be Harem Pants. Some of us might remember them as "MC Hammer Pants." In any case, you'll recognize them immediately as the pants with the tight ankles and flappy, droopy crotch that hang down to your knees. You know what? I can see Harem pants being super cute, with the right styling and the right outfit. It's a sensitive trend, so I'm not advising that EVERYONE jump on the boat, but if you've got a skinny waist, no hips, and nice ankles, then I say GO FOR IT!
HOWEVER...
This item caught my eye at Mango. Please check it out below:

Let's just start by saying that when an article of clothing requires IDENTIFICATION, it's probably not a good thing. Upon first glimpse, it kind of looks like a cute denim skirt. But upon closer inspection, we find that there are LEG HOLES! *Gasp* That's right, these are SHORTS. HAREM SHORTS! Actually, it's hard for me to even call them shorts, since they look more like a giant DENIM DIAPER!

I say these shorts are horrifying (but, I'm curious to see what they look like actually ON...)

What say YOU, readers? Yay or nay on the harem pants/harem shorts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...