28 April 2009

Still around?

Hey, guys- sorry for the lack of posts. I've been struggling to find time to blog lately. First order of business is that we're cancelling our super duper HD cable and going back to basic 5 channels. We watch too much tv, so hopefully, this will give me more time to blog, more time to enjoy my beautiful city, and more time to work on my music!

Don't leave me- I promise to keep blogging. In the mean time, make sure you're checking www.carmineanddan.blogspot.com for more updates on our public blog. 

In other news, I've been working on some new songs, and I'm going to record some videos and test them out on my little audience here on this blog to see what you guys think! Stay tuned for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...