28 September 2009

Goooooooood Morning! :)

It's Monday (ugh) but do you know why I'm excited (yay!)? Because we are moving this week!! We pick up the keys on Thursday, the movers arrive on Friday, and my PIANO movers come on Saturday! That's right, a PIANO! We bought a white lacquer piano for our new apartment!! (cute!)

Our new place is gonna look SOOO different. Everything will be very modern, very minimalist. Sadly, our new couch that won't arrive until the end of October, and 2 Jacobsen Egg chairs that we ordered will arrive next weekend, so we're gonna be basically sitting on the floor for a while! lol Naw, I think we're going to bring our small sofa that we have currently downstairs in the bedroom with us just until the new furniture arrives.

Ack! Boxes, Boxes, everywhere! We are packing up a storm!!!

We had a wonderful weekend- I recorded THREE songs at Newett Studios and while we were out in the 'burbs, we rented a minivan and loaded it up at Ikea. On Saturday night, Cory came into the City and we had a lovely dinner at Luca Bar in the East Village. Check out pictures at our family blog; www.carmineanddan.blogspot.com

Please don't hate me if you don't hear from me much this week- but I WILL post pics of moving day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...