09 June 2010

Hello!!!!!

Little Lady is BACK!

If you've been checking in everyday hoping to get an update, and have been greatly dissapointed at the lack of postings, I'm happy to say I'm BACK and life has finally settled down a bit for me to blog again! It's SUMMER (finally) and the city is vibrant and bustling with activity! For memorial day, we flew to Toronto to visit my friend Ben and we had an amazing time. More on that later- I need to get some pictures from Cory, since we only used her camera the whole time.

This past weekend, our friends Joe and Erika and their dog Winston came for the weekend- good times :) This coming weekend, our nieces Kelsey and Tiffany are coming with our GREAT-niece Zoey! Can't wait to spoil all of them! The following weekend, we'll be travelling out to PA to visit Dan's parents and family, and then my sister-in-law and niece are coming from Copenhagen to spend a week with us in NYC! At the end of that week, my brother is flying in from L.A. and we're all driving up to Canada together for my parents' retirement party! It's an exciting summer in store for us and we're loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...