23 June 2010

I very excite! Great success!

My iPhone 4 is out for delivery today! Whoo! Now, before you go judging me like I'm jumping on the bandwagon with all the other Apple freaks, please let me be clear: I still have the original iPhone! It's on the "EDGE" network, which means I basically can't make or receive phone calls ha ha. It drops calls constantly and it overheats even if I'm having a 15 minute conversation- so much that I have to pull it away from my ear and use speakerphone because it's burning me!

I didn't upgrade the last 2 times the iPhone has come out, because I hate getting rid of something when it works perfectly fine. But now my poor little iPhone is on its last leg- it works great for internet, games, and texting, but it freezes constantly and I have to keep it plugged in all day at work because the battery only holds a charge for about an hour. My co-workers laugh at me because I sometimes fake doing CPR compressions on my iPhone because it freezes or shuts off and needs to be brought back to life! Good riddance, right?!

Anyone else getting the iPhone 4? We can face-chat!

4 comments:

  1. Stephen is. His should be here tomorrow, and we are going to see if I can get one sometime too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! That would be great! I can see the baby!!! :) so excited for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are switching over because Holly needs one for her work. Although we didn't preorder. We are on the waiting list at Best Buy so I don't know when they will come in, but we are the first two names on the waiting list! I'm excited too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, Jared! Me and Dan will both have face chat- we need to try it out soon! I can see Karis! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...