02 January 2013

New year! New stuff!

My resolution this year is to blow the dust off this beloved blog and write often- I really enjoy blogging, but how does a mother pull herself away from the infectious giggles of her sweet little girl? I am still staying home full time with my sweet Sevryn, and she rewards me more than any paycheck ever has!

Our New Year's Eve was low key this year- we snuggled on the couch after sev went to bed and watched a movie, then watched the countdown in Times Square and heard the fireworks outside our apartment. I remember the great times we had when we used to dress up for black tie Galas and party until 8am, but I actually enjoyed being home this year! Someone call the retirement home- I'm old.

Life moves so quickly now that I have a little one- the days can be long but the months and years are fast. I never understood that until I had a child. This blog is such a great way to preserve the little moments, and reflect on our years. So join me in reading along, as you see what 2013 has in store for us here in the Big Apple!







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...