18 May 2007

Here comes the...

It's that time of year again, folks- wedding season. Dan and I have 5 weddings to attend this summer, and ALL of them are out of state! You know what this means? SHOPPING! I'm hoping to find ONE dress that I can wear to all of the weddings. This is a difficult task because the weddings range in formality, location, and climate. Dan and I have dedicated tomorrow as "Dress shopping Day," where we will drag ourselves all over the city in search of the perfect dress and suit (and of course, shoes to match, right ladies?) Also, tomorrow will be GYM shopping day. Dan has decided to join a gym and as his tireless supporter, I will be joining as well to motivate, encourage, and eat ice cream in front of the fatties on the treadmill. KIDDING!

I'll bring my camera along to document the event, and you can vote on your favorite "look." It really won't even matter what you think, though, because I'll have already bought the dress. Too bad! Bad news is, it's supposed to rain all weekend, so it will be hard to confidently spend all day trying on dresses while your hair is wet and matted to your face. Sounds like this is gonna be FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...