28 April 2008

H2 OHHHHH

Hello and welcome to my 2 gallon water challenge day! I am in a competition against Carmen and Elizabeth at work to drink 2 gallons of water today. 2 gallons of water equals 256 ounces, which is 16 x 16 ounce glasses. It is now 12noon and I am on glass #6- 10 more glasses to go! Urgghh… I’m trying to get it all in before 4pm because I have a session with my trainer at 6, and I’m sure I’ll puke if my stomach is full of water like this. Normally, I try to drink 8- 16 oz glasses a day, which is 1 gallon. 2 gallons is going to be pretty ridiculous.

Carmen said that on celebrity fit club last night, Tina lost 11 pounds in a week by drinking 2 gallons of water a day. We’re putting this to the test, and seeing if that’s actually possible. I’ll keep updating you as the day goes on…


Update:

It is now 3pm, and I am on glass number 9 of 16. I have been the bathroom about 8 times- it's a little annoying. I wanted to finish all 16 glasses by 4pm so that I'd have 2 hrs to recover before puking my guts out at when my trainer mercilessly beats me into submission at 6pm, but I'm not sure that's gonna happen. Can I really drink 7 more glasses in 40 minutes? I think I'll drown. Ok, new goal- drink 14 glasses and then 2 more glasses after my workout. The water is literally sloshing around my stomach when I walk- it's ridiculous!

Update:

It’s 4:17 pm and I’m on glass #10. My stomach hurts and I wish I’d worn elastic waistband pants because everytime I sit down, I feel like I have to pee again! This is HARD! I think I have to quit at 10 because otherwise, I won’t be able to make it through my workout without running to the bathroom every 5 minutes. That would be super annoying! I will try to get the other 6 in after the gym. Hopefully the subways will be running smoothly; I’d hate to get stranded with a bladder holding 48oz of water! AHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...