29 April 2008

Whoa..oh..aoh..aahoh..OH!

So, last night I ended at 14 glasses of H20- I had to stop an hour before going to the gym or else my trainer would have yelled at me for potty breaks every 4 minutes. Man, I was whiny yesterday at the gym- the workout was HARD! I even pulled out my “Doreen” voice (from mad tv’s stuart skit?) and started going, “whoa-oh ah oh oh OH! NO MORE SUGAR!” I guess if you have no idea what I’m talking about, then that won’t be as funny to you! Ha ha!

This morning, I’m starting strong with 3 glasses down by 9am. Now it’s 10, so I’m working on #4. My trainer wants me to enroll in this 8 week competition that the gym is sponsoring- there’s a bunch of categories: weight lifting, pull-ups, running, push-ups, and weight loss. He really thinks I can win the weight loss because it’s percentage, and I’ve been losing about 2lbs a week already. The prizes are cash AND 12 trainer sessions (which is like $1200 right there!) so it’d be pretty sweet to win it. I’d have to intensify my cardio and go hardcore protein diet. Plus, he would probably have me do cardio in the morning before work AND then my regular session at night- AGHHHH!!! Can I do it?

On another note, I’m super excited that I figured out a new feature on my iPhone- if you’re listening to music, and a call comes in, you can tap on this little box on the headphones to accept the call. There’s a built in mic on the headphone cords, and you can start talking just like that! It’s pretty cool- the music fades down, and then you hear the phone ringing. To answer, tap the headphone cord once- to decline the call, tap twice. You can also put people on hold just by tapping. When the call is over, you tap again to hang up, and then the music resumes right where you left off! Also, if you want to skip ahead to the next song, or pause the music, you just tap the headphones! I didn’t even know the headphones were different than the regular iPod phones! Crazy!

Question for you technical peeps- does it really matter if you put the “L” phone in the left ear and the “R” one in the right ear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...