18 May 2009

Bantu


I’m pretty intrigued with this new swimsuit line called BANTU. It’s not only super hot swimwear for both men and women, but it’s an ethical way to give your consumer money a voice. Bantu supports Africa’s economy from the inside out: the gorgeous prints are from West Africa, and all of the sewing is hand-stitched in Ethiopia. Workers are paid a fair wage (no sweat shops) and the money goes directly into the economies that need it the most. I couldn’t find Bantu for sale online, but there are several stores that carry it (a lot of them here in NYC.) Support fair trade whenever possible, and learn to shop with a conscious. It’s something that I’m growing more and more aware of…and you should too! :)
Check out the website HERE

1 comment:

  1. So I haven't been commenting because I didn't even know you had this blog :) So I want to hear why you are not an Adam Lambert fan. I am a Kris fan myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...