02 May 2009

Tina Fey is my new Neighbor?!

Ok, cool news- I just found out on GAWKER.com that Tina Fey is moving to MY STREET! She unloaded a cool $3.4 Million for this apartment , which was originally offered at $4.1Million. Pocket change, right? The place is on 74th and West End Ave (and I'm not dumb enough to broadcast my address on a public blog, so those of you who know where my apt is, can figure out how close neighbors we'll be)

To see pics of her new place, and to check out the floorplan for what almost $4Million will get you in my neighborhood- check it out HERE



Maybe I should bring her a muffin basket or something... what do you think? I'll have to start walking my dogs nearby. Ooops, here comes that creepy celebrity stalker emerging in me again!

4 comments:

  1. very cool! I would be a stalker too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahah you should so bring her a basket of muffins!! I love tina fey!! she's hilarious! I'd be a stalker too! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You're gonna be living near Sarah Palin -- I mean Tina Fey! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You want me to make her a cheesecake? People seem to dig my cheesecakes. I'm also currently making gift cards/greeting cards/notecards and mussel shell wreaths. I guess I could post pictures of this crap somewhere. I'll prolly have an etsy shop once I get a good inventory established. I'll be hitting you up for a plug.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...