18 May 2010

Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang



This weekend me and Cory went to Chelsea Handler's stand up show at Radio City Music Hall! It was SO much fun! She was hilarious! And she had Josh Wolf open for her (hottie!) During his bit, he said something about having a TEENAGE son and I said "WHAT?!" from the audience. He HEARD me and goes, "Who said WHAT?" Everyone laughed and I screamed for him again. It was pretty darn funny :)

The only bad thing was that the show was SO short! Chelsea was on for about an hour and then it was completely over! Our tickets were EXPENSIVE too, so I feel like it was kinda lame that it was shorter even than going to the movies.

Afterwards, we went out and Cory became my new talent agent! She found a music producer on the street and I sang for him! Good times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...