09 May 2010

panic attack!

While we were headed out the door this weekend, I happened to look down at my finger and noticed my diamond engagement ring was NOT on my finger. I panicked, and Dan, Brandon & I tore the whole place upside down looking for it. After 20 minutes of searching, we STILL hadn't found it; now I was beyond panicking!

Dan was the hero that finally found it...at the bottom of the TRASH CAN! Can you believe it? I felt sick just thinking about what would have happened if that diamond would have been thrown in the trash!

Lesson: stop being so distracted and rushing to get out of the house. Dan said that the lesson was to not give him a hard time about losing his iPhone this week :)

1 comment:

  1. lol - Wow - that was a CLOSE CALL! I read your entry to Ben and all he could say was, "He lost his iPhone?"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...