24 January 2011

Let the shopping begin!

Our parents have been so thrilled for every day that they are closer to meeting this little baby! My mum confessed that she had already crocheted a baby blanket for us over a year ago, and just had a feeling that it would be needed soon! Of course, the blanket is in BLUE, and in her words, "I thought I may as well make it in the colour I'm hoping for!"

Dan's mom had also been crocheting a baby blanket, before she even knew that little bean was on the way. She picked a gender neutral white, though. This will be grandchild number 14 for her! Plus, she has 7 great grandchildren!

Here's a picture of my mum with the baby onesie from the video. If you're wondering why she has a paper crown on her head, it's not a fashion statement: it's because we had popped open our christmas crackers and it's a tradition that we all wear the paper crowns during dinner.




My husband surprised me with a very special gift just after we found out we were expecting: a baby cup charm from Tiffany for my Tiffany charm bracelet! I can't wait until I have the "Mum" charm on this too!




And, of course, we started shopping at diesel already for some gender neutral baby stuff. We arent finding out the sex of the baby ( we love a surprise, and we really don't care either way if it's a boy or girl!)

Here's some red corduroy kicks:











These little baby diesel shoes are so tiny!











More pictures to come so check back often!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute shoes, too bad they never wear them ;-) They always kick them off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those little shoes are so sweet! how cute! Congrats on your pregnancy as well! We're just around the same stage! How fun!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...