26 January 2011

Waterworks

I have quickly learned that a pregnant woman cries. A LOT. A few weeks ago, I was watching that lame show "Live to Dance" with my husband, and I started BAWLING. For really no reason. I just was so emotional that these people loved to dance so much! haha I was laughing at the same time I was crying because I realized how ridiculous I was being. My husband thought it was hysterical as well. And I've learned to not watch Oprah unless I'm by myself because AGAIN, crying session is pretty much guaranteed.

But when I stumbled across THIS BLOG and the beautiful story that is featured of baby Nella, I think I cried more than I have in this entire pregnancy combined.



Please read. You will be moved, inspired, and a better person because of it. I really believe that.

3 comments:

  1. ohh, I remember reading that story a couple of years ago and bawling when NOT pregnant.

    Steve and I also still laugh about the worst occasion of hormonal-pregnant-woman-meltdown I experienced, with my first pregnancy when I was somewhat hysterical about a stain in our bathtub :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in my 11th week of pregnancy. I cry every single day over the tiniest things. If my two year old is watching the Wonder Pets, I cry when they save the day. It's completely annoying to have to wear waterproof mascara every day! haha

    Jessie - www.playcreateexplore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always figured if I were able to get pregnant that I would be an emotional basket-case, and I'm naturally emotional to begin with. Since we've adopted James, I get even more emotional. I was tearing up when I was frosting his cake for his 1st birthday!

    I read the article! Wow - I definitely got teary eyed and added her blog to mine so I can read more. Very inspiring. Thanks for posting the link.

    PS - Love your modern baby furniture etc.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...