25 January 2011

Waistlines are SO 2010...

Goodbye waistline, hello motherhood! Thank heavens that leggings are in!

Literally, I felt like I woke up one morning and pow! There it was!


Here's a picture taken at 12 weeks:



And just a week later at 13 weeks, the bump was even bigger!





We had our NT ultrasound (that's the genetic screening for Down's syndrome and other chromosomal defects) at 13 weeks and Bean was moving around SO MUCH! We saw the fingers, toes, and even ears- it was so clear! The baby is healthy and growing big and strong!
The pictures that they printed out were pretty crappy, but maybe some of you can see the profile in this picture. The spine is visible too and those LONG legs! I love the Little potbelly!



What do you think, does this blurry baby picture look like a little girl or a little boy?!

The little one had it's hands behind it's head and was relaxing at first, but after the technician started pressing and moving my belly around, Bean started showing us karate chops and tumbling moves! This little one is active- I have a feeling I won't get much sleep after I start feeling those kicks!

My husband was staring very intently at the screen, hoping to get a clue whether we would be buying pink or blue but I told the technician we are NOT finding out, and to not accept any secret bribes from him!

I cannot wait to meet this little person!

1 comment:

  1. Your little bump is adorable! You're still in that is she? or isn't she? stage :)

    I'm so happy to hear that your little Bean is growing and doing so well. I have a little wiggler in my tummy, too, and it is a blast to feel him moving around all the time. Such a gift!! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...