07 March 2011

A girl?

For a long time, I've felt that this baby is a boy, but now all of a sudden I'm thinking maybe it's...a girl? Hmmm... My skin has been clear and great except this past week when out of no where, I woke up with dry, red patches near my eyebrows, chin, nose, and even jawline. The skin became so dry I was using vaseline as a moisturizer...nothing else would work. A friend suggested I try aloe, and that seemed to work really well. But today, I've got a rash of little red bumps (are they pimples?!) on my chin. I have maybe had 1 or 2 pimples in my LIFE, so this is really quite new for me. I've heard that women who are pregnant with girls break out more because of the double female hormones, but this could be an old wives' tale.

Moms out there- did you break out or have dry patches like this when pregnant? With boys or girls or both?

Makes me wonder... but we aren't finding out the sex of the baby, so I can only speculate until this little bean makes it's grand entrance!

3 comments:

  1. Thought Katy was a boy - wrong.
    KNEW Caleb was a boy, even after the ultrasound looked like a girl at first.
    Thought Joshua was a girl - wrong.

    Each pregnancy was different (different cravings, symptoms, etc.), so I have absolutely no help. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me, it looks like a boy. It looks as though you have a basketball under your dress. :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha It is TOTALLY a basketball belly! so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...