24 March 2011

This is NOT working :(


We had a stunning glimpse of spring in NYC last week: trees flowering, children on their bikes with no jackets on, a warm and sunny 76 degrees Fahrenheit (24 Celsius!). I was almost ready to put all my winter stuff in storage and pull out my spring/summer clothes! And then...MORE SNOW! We have had snow the last 2 days, accompanied with freezing rain and hailstorms. It is rotten!

The worst part is, I thought for sure that I would make it through winter without needing a new coat- but as per the photo above, this is becoming increasingly more difficult! I CANNOT button my coat around my belly anymore! Now I have to wear a big sweater and just button my coat up around the neck/chest, and I look like a bloody IDIOT! So annoying- come ON, stupid winter! LEAVE! GO! SHOO!GET OUT!

1 comment:

  1. Lol! That is hysterical :) This was the first pregnancy that I've had during the winter, so I went out and bought a coat. But it wouldn't even be worth it to you at this point because spring is just around the corner. I hope it warms up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...