24 March 2011

Willpower vs. WON'Tpower

It's both a blessing and a curse to work right beside Grand Central Terminal- because there are SO many wonderful bakeries and restaurants but I'm trying SO hard to avoid sugar and sweets while I'm pregnant!

Take for example, this STUNNING window case at Junior's (which, you should know, is THE best cheesecake in New York City, no debate!)

I'm proud to say that I did, in fact just WALK BY, and stopped only to take a picture. But I could totally dive face first into that strawberry cheesecake and you would have to pull me out for air!








1 comment:

  1. Ok.. the next time we are in NY, you are going to pick up some of that cheesecake for us, ok? :) At the very latest, we'll be in NY for Thanksgiving, but hopefully before that (although, hopefully after you have the baby because I want to meet him/her!).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...