24 March 2009

So excited!

I have the BEST friends ever! :)

My friend Sarah works at Z92.5fm in Kokomo, Indiana. She's having me call in tomorrow night and do a radio interview with me about life in NEW YORK, mostly about the fashion shows a few weeks ago, and funny stuff like that.

I'm SO excited, and I honestly feel like this is what I NEEDED in my life right now! Just a glimmer of getting to do what I LOVE to do and I am SO excited! This is going to totally get me through my day at work tomorrow, I just KNOW it!

Here's even better news: she's going to give a shout out to carminblinnonline.com to drive some more traffic to my website and get people to check out my music! AND she's going to play one of my original songs ON THE AIR!!!!!

I'm walkin' on sunshine...whoa! THAT's how I feel right now! :)

I'll post the audio clip on my website www.carminblinnonline so that you guys can hear! 

PRAISE JESUS, this is GREAT!

Love you, Sarah! Thanks for helping to get me out of my FUNK this week! I'll be sure not to dissapoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...