03 August 2009

How to Cope with CSA stress

I found this article at one of my fav nyc blogs: Not eating out in New York (www.noteatingoutinny.com) CSA's are becoming really popular, and this article has a lot of good advice on how to deal with unused produce, excessive amounts of one particular food, or not having the time to pick up your weekly bounty of organic, small-farm produce.

Check out the article HERE

(Good one for my friend Amy, who's been blogging about her CSA this summer! Check it out!)

2 comments:

  1. thanks for thinking of me! I have to say, I'm jealous of all those people who are complaining about having so many greens. greens, I can deal with. cucumbers, blech! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother and sister-in-law have had CSA sent to them for well over a year now! They love it, but my sister in law went to culinary school so of course they have great meals with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...