07 August 2009

Lake Champlain



Last weekend, we rented a lakehouse on Lake Champlain and my family drove down from Montreal to West Chazy, NY. We were almost all there- missing my younger brother Brad, and my husband Dan (both had to work.) My brother Stan and niece Freja were visiting from Copenhagen, and my older brother Nolan was with me from L.A. With me in NYC and my younger brother in Woodstock, Canada (that's on the east coast, north of Maine) it's big job to get everyone together in one place!
On Saturday, I went with my mom and my 3 teenage nieces to Six Flags Great Escape in Lake George (and all day long, we kept singing "If I could escape.." the Gwen Stefani song :) The men all went golfing for the day. We had lots of campfires, lots of music with my brothers playing guitars and my dad on the fiddle. I even got an early birthday party! My birthday is this Sunday, but we decided any opportunity to eat cake is cause for a celebration! It was a great time, and we can't wait to go back again!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...