10 August 2009

We 'gon party like it's ma birfday...

Yesterday was Carmin the Canadian's BIRTHDAY! That's right, a fierce Leo lionness, who loves the spotlight- who would've guessed? lol

I LOVE birthdays and I had a fantastic birthday this year! It was hard to top last year's weekend birthday party in Miami, though! ;)

This year, I told Dan I wanted it to be low-key. We've been travelling a LOT this summer, and I just wanted a weekend here in the city that I love. We had brunch at Norma's at Le Parker Meridien hotel (www.normasnyc.com) and then met up with our friend Brandon (an NYC transplant to Miami) who arrived back in town yesterday for the week. We had a few fabulous martinis at a couple great bars in Chelsea, and then got birthday cake at Billy's bakery. Coconut cake...yummm!!!

A wonderful birthday full of wonderful birthday wishes from WONDERFUL friends!

*smiley smiley smiley*

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...