26 June 2007

Happy Birthday, My Sweet Prince!



You know he can get away with ANYTHING with that little face! I'm defenseless!





My little baby dog is ONE year old today! I can't believe he's grown up so fast! He was just 8 weeks old when we brought him home, and he looked more like a hamster than a puppy. He was TINY! Now he's bigger than his older brother, Romeo! They look so much alike, but Prince's personality is so cuddly and he just HAS to be held all the time. I'll always be able to tell my little boys apart!





What a proud little birthday boy, posing for his birthday picture!



Prince, a day after we brought him home. This toy is a little baby rattle- it looks HUGE next to him!

He loves to CUDDLE! So precious!



On Dan's birthday, 4 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...