29 June 2007

Nun Bun

I was a little intrigued after the pope toast blog below, and I found that there's an actual term called PAREIDOLIA, which describes when people interpret images or "see" images within another object or image. Check out some other "sightings"... can you see it?

This one above is the NUN BUN- I actually think this one's pretty good! (Delicious, too!) See the Nun? It's supposed to be Mother Teresa, in a cinnamon-y coating.


Here's a receipt with ELVIS' face on it. Again... yeah, I can kinda see the King. Pretty cool!

This is the VIRGIN MARY on a pizza pan... see it? That's a really good one!


People got so excited, they erected a shrine around the pizza pan... REALLY, pizza shop workers? REALLY?

I think you lost me on the next one, though... I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt, BUT
(pun intended) Scroll down to see this sighting of "Jesus"...











On a DOG's BUTT?? Are you kidding me? I think I'm drawing the line, ok?! This wacko even started his own website: www.getbehindjesus.net You gotta check this out! It's ridiculous! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...