12 October 2007

Rock out with your...SKATES ON!


I walked through Rockefeller Center on my lunch break and... WHAT? The ice rink is up already?! That means Christmas and snow and all that good stuff is right around the corner! I stayed for a while and watched people skating, and I gotta tell ya, I was far from impressed. (FYI: Americans can't skate!) I snapped this pic of the Rockefeller rink with my phone. As I was walking back up 5th Ave to my office, I saw a man with no legs in a blue satin jumpsuit, balancing upside down on ONE HAND while playing the HARMONICA! (What the...?) Yeah, I wanted to take a picture of that too, but he was begging for money, and I felt kinda rude walking up with my camera and taking a picture like he was a freak.


...and then I found 5 dollars ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...