12 November 2007

Anyone who knows me (or delivers my mail) knows that I have an obsession with magazines! This is not an exaggeration- I am not in denial about it. I have a problem. Part of the problem is that I've found this website which finds unbelievable deals on magazine subscriptions. I rationalize my addiction as cost-efficient, because for the dirt-cheap price I can get a whole year's subscription, I would pay in buying just 2 magazines from the newsstands!

If you're stuck for a Christmas gift, you can buy gift subscriptions to TONS of magazines- hey, if you wanna know what to get me... well, wait: I already have subscriptions to almost every magazine anyway. Except parenting magazines (thank goodness!) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...