08 November 2007

Hardy Har Har!











When my brothers Brad and Nolan were here last week, we went to enjoy some NYC stand-up comedy at the Laugh Factory. There were 4 comedians, and they seemed to get progressively funnier. By the time the last guy came on stage, I was getting those retarded laughs where you laugh really hard but no sound even comes out... know what I mean?! Ha! The pictures turned out pretty funny too, because they had a strict "no flash photography rule", which means all my pictures basically were BLURRY. Hey, check out Brad and Nolan's cheerful expression in the first picture! To be fair, let me explain that this picture was actually taken AFTER the show. I made them walk back and stand in front of the sign so I could take a picture, and they didn't seem to enjoy being posed like tourists...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...