08 November 2007

Don't Panic!

Hello all! Yes, it's been forever since I've posted on my blog, but I promise I'll put stuff up tonight when I'm home from work! I've got great stuff to share, and boy have I been busy! Last week, Danny, Kristi, and Ava spent the week with us, and this past week, my brothers Brad and Nolan were here. On the weekend, Cory came to visit! It's been the Bortner Bed & Breakfast! I've got pics from a comedy show at the Laugh Factory comedy club, Madame Tussauds' wax museum, a midnight prank with "inflatable Mr. Stud", Tuesday's adventures in a Chinatown sweatshop, Rangers game at Madison Square Garden, pics from "the Room" in SoHo, skating in Bryant Park...my camera's gonna blow up! Hang in there, I'll post everything as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...