13 November 2007

Madison Square Garden Rangers VS Flyers
















My brothers Nolan and Brad, me and Dan went to the Rangers game last week at MSG. The Rangers won 1-0 but the Flyers didn't humiliate themselves like they did last season. They held off 40 shots on goal, and only let 1 slip through, so I'd say it was a pretty good game for both! I took a picture of the Canadian flag hanging in the rafters, because it reminded me of home!
Dan and I were trying Tyra Bank's modeling method in avoiding a double chin in pictures- Dan actually ended up with more of a Jay Leno look, though! Ha!
I'm not sure why I'm punching myself in the chest in one of these pictures... I really don't know what I'm doing there (weird!) The last picture is the dueling zambonis- Brad and I were cheering for them too ( the zamboni guy never gets any love!)
Me likey the hockey!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...