08 December 2007

Bryant Park After Dark

If you can't venture to NYC to see the spectacular Christmas events, then I decided I will bring the sights and sounds of the seasons to YOU, my loyal readers! First on the list: Bryant Park
I already posted pictures on the other blog (Carmine and Dan) of the Bryant Park skating rink that is built and then removed every spring. These pictures are of the Bryant Park Christmas tree and the little "vendor village", I like to call it.

The entire park is lined with booths and vendors selling all kinds of handmade gifts, ornaments, souvenirs, and crafts.




Don't these caramel apples and chocolate things on a stick look great?! YUM! I may as well apply them directly to my hips! STAY AWAY!!





Tourists are drawn like moths to a flame...



What's THIS?! A Canadian Mountie at the Christmas tree? What the? Pretty weird, right? At least the uniform is festive. You should have seen all the tourists getting pictures taken with her! Canadians always make you stop and stare, don't they? I still haven't figured it out, but what do you think this Mountie was doing here in NYC?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...