07 December 2007

Creepy Crawly Dreams

I have weird dreams. Strange and crazy dreams and I always remember them in vivid detail even days or weeks later. I admit that I sleep-talk and sleep walk even as an adult. I always wish that I could analyze or interpret what these stupid dreams mean, and just recently I found this website that provides a DREAM DICTIONARY. You can just look up a couple symbols or things that you were dreaming about, and there’s some pretty interesting definitions of what these symbols represent. For example, a few days ago, I had a dream about roaches. Hundreds of black cockroaches were crawling all over my feet and I was trying to stomp on them. Guess what the dream dictionary says about this?

“To see a cockroach in your dream, signifies your need for renewal, rejuvenation and self-cleansing of your psychological, emotional, or spiritual being. You need to reevaluate major aspects of your life.”

Pretty interesting, right? Talk back: What do some of your crazy dreams mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...