20 December 2007

"The Iraq"

The editor of the Yale book of quotations has compiled a list of the top quotes from 2007. Indeed, 2007 had some great ones! The number one quote of the year: "Don't tase me bro!" was followed by (my personal favourite) below:

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."
- obviously, that quote was from Laura Upton, in the Miss Teen America pageant.

Isn't reading it even funny?

Check out the rest of the top 2007 quotes here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...