08 June 2009

Here's some songs (in no particular order) that are on my short list for the American Idol Auditions next week. Nothing fancy schmancy- just using my webcam. Keep in mind that when I perform in Boston, I won't be wearing my pyjamas with no makeup like I am in these videos (lol!)

Also, you only get about 15 seconds in the first initial rounds of judging, so the length of these videos is about all I'll get! Once I decide on the song, I'll work more on the vocals and fine tune it to make it the best performance possible. I just need to PICK one first! Arrghhhh!!! What do I do?!

Judge them on the songs, the compatibility with my voice, the lyrics, the style, etc. Let me know which is your top fave and why. THANKS!
P.S. - nice place to pause the video at the beginning, right? Thanks alot, Blogger! lol

4 comments:

  1. I really liked "Let's Stay Together" by Al Green (BTW-I have an uncle named Al Green, but he's a middle-aged fat white guy). I also liked Christina Aguilera's "Beautiful" and Alicia Key's "No One" and I thought your twist on "Let It Be" from the Beatles was great. I think whatever you do, you'll do it well, but my favourite was "Let's Stay Together."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes TWO votes for let's stay together- my friend Carmen Turino also votes for the Al Green song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked beautiful, i think it shows a good range in the way you can manipulate your voice. I also like. I also like No One as well. Those were the two that I thought stood out in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked #3...the roses red violets blue one:) You did that part really cool and it sounded amazing. All of them were great but I think that was my favorite:) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...