21 June 2009

Tiaras and tears

I'm watching "little beauties" on vh1: it's a show about little girls in beauty pageants. I'm kinda disturbed by the swimsuit competition. They said that it only was added to the girls competition in the last year or so.




I just don't know how I feel about little 3 and 4 year old girls on stage in bikinis and swimsuits, flaunting and shaking their booties. There's a sad loss of innocence about that (and could be a lot of pervs in the audience.)

Kinda sad. What do you think? Should they allow swimsuit competitions in little miss beauty pageants with kids under 6?


-- Posted From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely NOT. I think that swimsuit competitions should only be included in beauty pageants for age 18 & up. I don't think anyone under the age of adulthood should be seen in a potentially sexual manner. That's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...