29 July 2009

hola!

Hello, did you miss me? We were gone for a week in Dominican Republic. Jess & Steve were puttin' a ring on it- they're HITCHED now! We had a great time and as a lovely souvenir, I brought home an extra 7 pounds AND 3rd degree sunburns on my knee and hands! Don't believe me? Check out these huge blisters from sunburn where I missed a spot applying my sunscreen. Yup. That will definitely leave a scar!

Our suitcases are still unpacked and the laundry isn't done, but oh well. Unpacking from vacation is the WORST, isn't it? Good things still on the way, though: My brother is flying in from L.A. tonight and joining us for a concert and Diesel party tomorrow night here in the city. On Friday, we're driving up to the Adirondack mountains in up-state New York, and meeting 9 other family members driving down from Montreal. We're renting a big lakehouse for the weekend and going to Six Flags on Saturday! Me and Dan are in LOVE with rides and rollercoasters so we're really excited! Plus, I get to spend time with my 3 amazing nieces :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness Carmin! That's a REALLY bad sunburn! Please don't get skin cancer, I couldn't handle it! Glad you had fun, otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...