27 July 2009

Sad sad news

Just heard the sad news that Alexis Cohen, a memorable auditioner for American Idol, was killed in a hit and run on Saturday night. My friend Pam and I had a wonderful time with Alexis during the Season 8 auditions, and she really was a sweet girl.

Dan also met her coincidentally in early June in a bar in the East Village here in Manhattan. They exchanged numbers and we met up with her again in the Boston auditions when I went on June 12th.

What a tragic end to a life that brought a smile to so many. You can read the article describing her accident HERE

I hope they catch the driver that did this. How terrible to leave someone dying in the street and not even stop to help or call 911.

1 comment:

  1. I read about this yesterday and thought of you. :( She was SO funny. She's probably giving Simon the bird right now from heaven! -Hope you like The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...