15 July 2009

Lots of stuff this week!

On Saturday, we had a great time celebrating Cory's birthday here in NYC! We surprised her by taking her to Johnny Utah's: a western bar with a mechanical bull! It was hilarious and we all had a great time. We ate at one of our favorite AUTHENTIC Mexican restaurants in NYC: a tiny little-known spot called El Azteca. If you ever come to NYC, you MUST eat here! The guac was just unreal- so good and made to order. We like ours EXTRA spicy and they sure didn't dissapoint! I had fish tacos (my favorite thing to order there) and of course Dan and I had a pitcher of red sangria. MMMMMM!!!!

Sunday was spent walking through the park with Jess and Cory, and then to whole foods and finally lunch at Freddie & Pepper's ( again, you MUST get pizza here if you come to NYC!) The buffalo pizza slice is SOO hot I love it! And we ALL are fans of the BBQ chicken pizza! YUM!

Two days from now (on FRIDAY) Dan and I will be celebrating our SIXTH wedding anniversary! Can you believe it's been 6 years already? We take turns alternating who plans each year's anniversary, and this year it's MY turn. I've got a nice little surprise planned and I know he's gonna absolutely flip! Shhhhh! Can't tell you yet!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you had a great weekend. Congratulations on (almost) 6 years!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...