24 October 2009

Going Home! :)



















In just a few hours, I'll be seeing SNOW in Canada! I booked a last minute flight to fly home (literally) for a day and see my parents just for a quick visit. My Mom & Dad have been building their new home and I'm so excited to see it!

Yes, there IS early snow up in Canada, and this is a picture my dad sent me 2 days ago. It will likely be gone by the time I arrive, but isn't it CRAZY that they had snow this early?! I've got a few last minute things to pick up here in Manhattan to bring home to Mom & Dad- maybe some Magnolia cupcakes would be a nice treat for them!

My flight leaves tonight at 7pm and I'll be back early Monday morning- I'll update more then!

A bientot, tout le monde!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...