05 September 2007

The green beans gene

You know what I discovered today? My dogs LOVE green beans! Isn't that weird? Dan and I have been eating fresh steamed vegetables every night with dinner, and one of my favorites is green beans... yum! The dogs always beg for food, so I thought they'd be disgusted if I fed them a green bean. They freaked out and LOVED them! Does anyone know if green beans are bad for dogs? Shouldn't be, right?

Even as I sit here typing, Prince keeps sneaking up at my bowl and stealing them when I'm not looking. Have you ever heard of something so silly?!

Speaking of silly... that reminds me of when I was apparently talking in my sleep a while ago. Dan told me that he came to bed and I was already asleep. When he got into bed, I sat up and started yelling, "THE BEANS! THE BEANS! YOU'RE LAYING IN THE BEANS!"

"What beans?!" he said.

"The SILLY Beans! The SILLY beans for the CAR! They're rolling away! Get up!"

True story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...