12 September 2007

Take THAT, air!

Remember the Seinfeld episode where the woman doesn’t swing her arms when she walked? It’s true how odd that makes people look. But, I’ve found that even worse is when people swing their arms TOO MUCH! I’ve had it! I’m walking behind someone on the stairs, and their fist comes flying back at me repeatedly- I start this little lean-back, dodge the fist technique and almost fall backwards down the stairs trying to avoid being bashed in the face! Or, say, a couple thousand of us are walking down the sidewalk on 5th Ave in the morning, and some crazy jerk starts the arm swing thing. Everyone gets crowded up just trying to get away! Why do they need to pump their fist up and down like that when they walk? New York city is NO place for power walking, people! Are they trying to balance while they walk? Do they think they’ll walk faster because of the propellers they’ve created with their arms on either side? It’s like they’re pushing the air behind them violently. Stupid AIR! Get OUTTA here! Urghh! I’ll punch you with my FIST, you AIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...