25 January 2008

How Rude!

I got on the subway yesterday morning, and just as the doors were closing, this lady pushes her way in. Now, there's a certain social etiquette that applies to subways, but also to many other close-quarters such as elevators: You all face the front. So how uncomfortable was it, when this crazy lady stands in FRONT of my face, NOSE-TO-NOSE facing me!!! What the?! What planet were YOU born on?!

It gets worse.

The lady starts YAWNING every 3 seconds, with her MOUTH OPEN and doesn't even cover it with her HAND! ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME???!!!! "Gross!" I said, loud enough for her to hear, "You've got to be kidding me!" and I abruptly turned around and faced the wall of the train, bumping into her bag and being rude on purpose to get my point across. EWWW!! I'm not really interested in smelling your nasty morning breath as you exhale and yawn your steamy air all over my FACE!! URRRGHHH!!! Tourists!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...